CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 28, 2008

At Home on a Friday Night

I feel like everything is just crashing down around me. They're doing mass lay offs at work right now and I'm just waiting until my time comes. It's so stressful. I heard that they only gave the employees 5 minutes to pack up and leave. 5 fucking minutes! Some of them have been with the company for over 20 yrs. Everyone in my department has started to pack up their desks so that they can use their 5 minutes to say good bye. Every day has brought me tears because I'm so scared of having to say goodbye...which I believe is inevitable.

So I'm stressed from work, and then these little things are being thrown at me all the time and I don't know how to go on. I'm feeling very down right now. It's times like these that I want a relationship, just someone to give me a hug and tell me that it's going to be okay. I feel like a goof even typing this, I hate needing people. But I'll admit it, I need someone right now, and I really don't have anyone. Le sigh

0 comments: