CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Top 10 Loves

Top 10 Loves!

10. Chuck Taylors

9. Massages!

8. Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells. This cd is probably one of my favorites. I can listen to it in any mood and it has the necessary effect, it’s also the perfect length for a nap

7. Eyebrow threading.

6. Tattoos love 'em on me, on guys, the pain…everything about 'em

5. Curling up with a good book and cup of tea

4. Making out…just making out (okay a little boob grab is fine) I hate that boys automatically go for the goods now instead of wanting to make out for hours until your lips are numb

3. My purple sheets –so soft and silky (without being silk). Downside…they are dark purple, and drool (*ahem* or other fluids) shows up so badly.

2. Camping

1. Spooning…including falling asleep in each others arms. The love of spooning only works if the male falls asleep in spooning position, moves into non-spooning position at some point during the night (otherwise I wake up hot and sweaty) and then spoons me again in the morning. Okay I’m particular, but it’s not too much to ask damnit!

1 comments:

Nina said...

it's not too much to ask

and

omg...kissing used to be the best part before sex got involved...kissing was all there was and it was AWESOME!