CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Le Sigh

Well I'm officially writing TS off as an FWB. I went to the pub last night and wasn't in a decent mood. TS was there, as was a crush of mine (no one worth "naming" as I have no chance in hell with him and he comes with baggage so despite the crush I don't even know if I'd follow through with him even if I had the opportunity) and about a million other people. TS played the avoidance game most of the night. I drank angrily most of the night and stared longingly at crush. TS and I did happen to meet up outside at one point and chatted for a minute. He asked how I was getting home, I said I'd walk. He said that was silly, I should take a cab. I said I'd walk (I like walking and it really isn't that far). I then implied that I needed to get laid. Actually I'm pretty sure I was drunk enough to just come out and say I needed to get laid, there was no implying there. We made out for like 10 seconds and then he said "no can do". And left. WTF?! I HATE MEN!

I'm taking a hiatus from the search for FWB, I don't need another notch on my bedpost and once the initial euphoria of glorious sex wears off, I do tend to feel like absolute shit about myself.

I need to move the fuck out of this goddamn town. There are no decent men here.

0 comments: