CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Surgery

My dad is home from the hospital. His surgery went well. He is experiencing the more minor side effects that were possible and seeing as it could have been a lot worse, these minor side effects aren't so bad. I brought him some groceries and some dinner. I rented him a few movies and offered to come with him to his post-surgery appointment. He seems well enough to take care of himself. That is a load off of my mind, as horrible as that sounds. I thought long and hard about how much I could deal with as far as taking care of him went, and honestly I thought that I really couldn't deal with much. His condition, at the moment, makes me think that he won't need me as much as I prepared for.

1 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

glad everything went well love!