CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Well that was interesting...

Plans for the weekend: Friday - Pub for a birthday party. Saturday - Work function at a pub. Sunday - Afternoon hockey game. Sounded to me like my weekend was going to be filled with drinking (You can't go to a hockey game and not have a beer!) I was really looking forward to this weekend.

Friday was good. I had a few drinks at my friend's before we went out to the pub. When we did get to the pub it was pretty dead but it was still early so I had high hopes it would pick up. After a few drinks I went outside to have a smoke and out walks J. J is a guy that I met about a year and a half ago. He's a giant. Well, 6'6 I would say. He's a total dork also. The first time I met him I fell in love. We made out that night but it never went any further. We ran into each other all the time at the pub. Always had a great time too. So as we were walking to the dance floor, I drunkenly said, "I have a crush you." He said, "Are you kidding? I've had a crush on you since the first time I saw you doing the running man on the dance floor! I wanna take you on a date." *SWOON* Seriously! We ended up parting ways shortly after we exchanged numbers as I was with a big group and his group was leaving to another place but we text the rest of the night. I got basically no sleep but felt surprisingly ok in the morning.

Saturday I went out with everyone from work. This isn't just my friends from work, this is a work function so there are a lot of people there. I started drinking at Poo's house before the party so I was a bit tipsy by the time I got there. I should have stopped drinking when I got there but I didn't. Big mistake. I got hammered at a work function and made sure everyone knew it. So when I go into work on Tuesday, that should be interesting. Oh well though. People have done worse. I didn't flash anyone, dance on anything, fight with anyone or throw up. So it could have been a lot worse.

When I woke up this morning after a whopping 3 hours of sleep (making my grand total over 2 nights, about 5 hours) I almost immediately threw up due to the hangover. I haven't felt this bad in a long time. I gotta say, hockey games really suck balls when you're that hungover.


I'm exhausted, a little embarrassed, confused, twitter-pattered and nauseous.

0 comments: