CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An apology? what?

So I was online, checking my facebook and I happened to change my facebook status to something about having to go to the dentist tomorrow and all of a sudden I get an IM from none other than...DB. weird. He says "nervous about the dentist?" small talk proceeds and then randomly he says this:

"sorry I was such a dick the other night." my response was, "whatever." not in a "WHAT-Everrrr" kinda way, in more of a "whatever, no biggie" kinda way. And then he says "I've been really fucked up lately and treated you like shit, so I'm sorry and I hope you can accept my apology". hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not sure. It's not like I was in love with the guy when we slept together, it was just that we were really good friends and I think that what he did was really disrespectful to me. I mean, he does that to all the girls he sleeps with so I don't know why I expected anything different but for some reason I did.

I just changed the subject I didn't mention whether or not I accepted his apology.

*sigh* what to do, what to do?

2 comments:

Nina said...

accept his apology and moce on.

DO NOT SLEEP WITH HIM AGAIN!

lol

given your last post, i know its hard but....

sheesh! no one needs the mental anguish.

Nina said...

*move one