CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 21, 2008

Waiting

So I took my new pants (size 9 WOOT) to get hemmed today. Just a simple pair of gray straight leg jeans that will go lovely with my chucks. I'm just kinda waiting around for the tailor to call.

Tonight is the Christmas tree lighting in the middle of down town. Okay, here's something that I'm sure people will bitch about but I HATE Christmas before Christmas. "Christmas" time means Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day. The only Christmas thing I don't mind talking about before then is Christmas presents (what to buy for people etc). But in the middle of November, I don't give a flying fuck about Christmas. I hate Christmas music, I don't decorate a tree, I don't want to put a fucking wreath on my front door.

But I digress, I am going to this stupid tree lighting with some friends because it's TS's birthday and the Tree is right by the pub. I'm hoping that's where everyone'll end up and later I hope to have TS in my bed for some birthday fun. We'll see how it goes. I'm crossing my fingers!

According to one of the blogs I happened to come across, I've broken almost every rule to the Fuck Buddy Rules. Well I don't even know if I can count TS as a fuck buddy. 2 random hook ups does not a fuck buddy make. If this becomes regular (and if I hook up with him tonight, I fully intend on asking him if it's going to be regular) I guess I have to start following the rules. But but but I like cuddling. *sigh*

What a random post.

1 comments:

achoiceofweapons said...

WOW! WTH?
Forget Fuck buddies, how bout he be yours and you be his? The problem with Fuck buddies is sometimes y'all got lots of buddies! Dig?

That makes things too complicated because your essence ain't built for that especially Women. You got to watch what you allow to plug into you because y'all are full reciever and you share each others essence. That's why when a lady has had too much she wigs out and then has to cleanse herself. Now Men do it too.
Thats what a Man means when he says he ain't dealing with no women right now cause he's got to get his constitution together. ( I gotta get my shit together) Sound familiar? It means he has abused himself too much. Too many women, too much of everything else too.

One or both will start wanting that commitment and getting possessive although y'all both said up front y'all just buddies.

Naw! Don't sell yourself short!
Go for the real thing!
Jaycee