CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a disappointment!

Well, without going into too much detail, last night was a serious disappointment. Anti-climatic in more ways than one. I didn't even see TS. super sadface.

However...I did run into TS this morning at the local coffee hang out and we had coffee together. It was nice. This is the second sober coffee we've had together. I think that perhaps, just perhaps this whole TS thing is a bad idea in general. Because of our sober hang outs, I could definitely see myself falling for him and that has the potential for some major heartbreak. And god knows I can't handle more heartbreak. Well I could but I don't want it to be in the name of getting laid (albeit a great lay.)

This is all said by Sober Amanda, Drunk Amanda may have a totally different perspective; we shall see!

Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Nina said...

interesting to see how this all pans out.