CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sometimes Life Confuses Me

I shouldn't be thinking about this, I should just be happy with what's going on, but I can't stop thinking about how all of a sudden I'm perfectly content. I mean a few weeks ago I wasn't just sad, I was fucking depressed. Now, I'm superbly happy. Its scaring me, to be perfectly honest. Will I wake up one Saturday morning to the reality of being alone? Will the depression come back just as suddenly as being content did? I know I shouldn't think about this and just be glad that I'm in a really good place right now but I can't help it.

I'd also like to add how awkward New Year's Eve is going to be. DB and the female version of him (they are officially dating again according to facebook) are going to be there and BFF1 and her love-interest are going to be there. I'm going to feel very 5th wheelish. We'll see how it goes. I will, of course, post the results of the evening.

Ya, I know this was kind of a boring post but I'm bored and not feeling creative today.

1 comments:

P said...

I totally go from depression to happiness and back again too in a matter of days, weeks . . .sometimes even hours! I don't understand it either. Doubt I ever will!