CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 29, 2008

Huzzah!

It's been almost two weeks since my last post and I'm still feeling really good about being single. It's insane. Maybe it's because it's New Year's resolution time but I'm so focused on myself right now that the idea of 'man' is just not that enticing.

So...here's my goals for next year:

1. Be Fit! I want to be able to say that I'm fit and active. So my starting out point for this is to go to the gym regularly. By regularly I mean 3-4 times a week. This will increase my current gym time by...well, 3-4 times a week.

2. Be able to run a 10km. So obviously this is going to take some training and isn't going to happen lickitysplit, but I've found a training program and I am going to work hard to do it.

3. Quit smoking. SAY WHAT?! Ya...we're gonna give it a go after New Years. We'll see if this one sticks though.

4. If money isn't an issue (it shouldn't be if I stick with goal 3) join a kickboxing class. And I'm not talking cardio kickboxing, which sounds awesome though, I'm talking full on kick ass kickboxing.

5. Stick to my budget!

I did really well this year with my diet (even though I'm up 4lbs since last weigh in, due to holiday treats) my exercise has been lacking, especially these last few months. So that's what I'm concentrating on. I've also made up a budget for the next year so that I can pay off some school debt and start putting money back into my savings account.

Also, as of January 2nd I'm doing a No Booze challenge (bet) with a friend. So no booze from Jan 2nd - Mar 2nd. I'm really looking forward to this, mostly because it will tame down the drunken one nighters.

1 comments:

Nina said...

yay!

i hope you stick to it and it seems like you are on the path to a healthier new year.