CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Apparently we're not friends anymore

Boys SUCK! So Blue and I often hang out...haven't seen him since just before Christmas. This is odd. We have a regular at least once a week hang where we smoke too much pot and watch Lost. I chalked up his lack of calling to the holidays but I propositioned him with a joint, pizza and his choice of zombie movie the other day and hadn't heard from him at all (and how do you turn down an offer like that!) I mentioned this to BFF1 and she said "ohhhh yah, I was meaning to tell you, I saw him with some girl the other day...apparently he's got a girlfriend." Now this brings up two issues with me. 1: I get that girlfriends don't like their boyfriends hanging out with their friends of the female variety alone, but he could have at least responded to my texts by saying "can't, busy" or something. 2: Since it really hasn't been that long since our night of atrocious sex when he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship...well now, that makes me think that it was all about my flaws and non-awesomeness instead of the fact that he wasn't ready.

Currently sitting on my couch in my pj's feeling very very sorry for myself.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awww....

don't get sad....
get mad...