CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 5, 2009

And there it is

It's baaaaack. Hello lonely depression, long time no see. Yarrrrr! (says Pirate Amanda) I really am pissed. It definitely happened just as I suspected. Woke up Saturday morning to an empty bed. I wake up from a lovely dream (flashback) where I was canoodling in bed with TS. I don't think I mentioned his lovely cuddling in past posts. Basically, he was one of those guys that wanted nothing more than to be touching you in any way possible. It didn't matter what position I was laying in, he'd find a way to cuddle me. Anywho...I woke up, still feeling warm and fuzzy, and rolled over to see my untouched left-side of the bed which instantly took away that warm/fuzzy feeling. *tear* Oh the longing of affection. Does it ever go away? Even when I was happy and feeling good about singlehood, I still missed that touch that a relationship brings. I really just need a hug.

Here is my list of things that cheer me up!

1. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells CD (Also on my list of Top Ten Loves)

2. Chocolate covered pretzels

3. PB and jam sandwiches on white bread, cut in half with a glass of milk (my Momma used to make this for me when I had a bad day at school)

4. Chicken noodle soup with so many crackers in it that it soaks up all the broth and it's more like chicken noodle cracker mush

5. Shopping for shoes and/or purses

6. Watching girly movies or teen drama series (helloooo One Tree Hill)

7. Reading

8. Shopping for books

9. Slipper socks

10. Down duvets

I'm choosing to use Tubular Bells, Chicken noodle cracker mush and reading as my preferred cheer-up method tonight.

0 comments: