CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

So I don't know about you guys but I love love love fashion/make up blogs. I find it a little odd though, seeing as my own sense of style is pretty basic. So this is my blog post, making fun of myself and my fashion sense.

First things first, Chucks! I wear them every single day. Here are my new ones:

Photobucket

and this is what Chucks that have been worn every single day, look like after almost two years (winter months included). Please note all the holes.

Photobucket

And next, the studded belt. Also worn every day.

Photobucket

Ah yes, the red skull tee. Bought for $3 at Value Village, fits me perfectly.

Photobucket


STEGOSUARUS!

Photobucket


Dropkick Murphy's...yet another great shirt. I lost this recently, for almost a year! The day I found it was just about one of the best days of my life.

Photobucket

The bone-hoodie. I bought it at H&M last summer.

Photobucket

My size 9 jeans!!

Photobucket

And my all time favorite T-shirt!

Photobucket

That's right...STYX! Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!

Photobucket

And now onto some basic hair/make up stuff

First, my MAC foundation. If I could afford for all my make up to be MAC then I'd be a happy camper. Unfortunately, the foundation is all I can do.

Photobucket

And then we have my Body Shop Mascara and Annabelle black eyeliner (and my cat's paw)...seriously, this is all I wear

Photobucket

Now we have the most expensive thing I purchase. Givenchy Hot Couture perfume! HEAVEN!

Photobucket

Hair products!!!!!

My Redken Hair Starch!

Photobucket

My flatiron!

Photobucket

My prizmsplus purple hair dye

Photobucket

And finally, my Nivea Visage cleansing/toning/moisturizing jazz.

Photobucket

Well folks, there it is. My Fashion/Makeup Blog!!!

2 comments:

niema said...

where o where did you get that stegosaurus t-shirt? i love it. i also love your blog :)

It's Amanda Yo! said...

I got the stegosaurus shirt in Buffalo about a year ago. I can't even remember what store it was, I was on a holiday/shopping spree so it's all a blur.

Thanks!!