CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Super Sigh

I wish I could say I feel better since my overly depressing post a few weeks back...but I don't. I'm getting some help though. I have set up counseling with a Women's Resource Center. I've also been referred to Mental Health to get help with my anxiety/depression. I'm mostly against taking medication but I'm trying really hard to be open to that possibility right now.

I'm trying to stay positive though. It's hard, and there's a part of me that doesn't want to even try to be positive but I think, for the sake of the people I love, I need to at least try to pretend that I'm alright.

I imagine that I won't be blogging much because I actually feel guilty that the last months of my blog have been relatively depressing (it was not the original intent of my blog to be like a journal of my own self pity) and I just can't see anyone wanting to read this anymore. I'll most definitely keep up with blogging anything that I feel is blog worthy but for the most part, I think the posts will be pretty far apart. Bare with me, guys. I promise that one day (soon hopefully) my blog will be more positive and entertaining.

I'll also post tattoo pictures soon! My first sitting is on the 14th (Weeeeee!)

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

i hope you feel better! and i think a lot of people would read if you wrote what was in your heart and on your mind.

♥ H ♥ said...

Feel better! Glad to see you are taking a positive approach in trying to fix whatever is wrong. I agree with Young woman on a journey...we are hear to listen/read what you have to say! Can't hold it all in. It's not healthy!