CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've jinxed them

So, if you recall my last post, I made mention of how I loved that DB was with Girl Version and I hoped that they stayed together for a long time. Well...they broke up. It's really disappointing. He has got to get his shit together.

And then, G called me today, I asked him how it was going and he responded with a "I'm okay. I'm really overwhelmed. There's a lot going on right now, none of which I want to get into. My life is just going to be completely changed and I guess I'm kind of stressed out." Okay, he just blurted all this out. How do you even respond to that? All I could say was "okaaaaaaaay. So if you don't want ot talk about this, why'd you call?" He called to tell me about one of his concerts. But seriously, it makes me wonder what's going on that can be so life changing. Like did he knock some girl up or something? I swear to god if he has met some girl and randomly gotten engaged, I'm going to fucking kill myself. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating but seriously I can not handle another engagement right now. Mentally incapable is what I am in regards to handling something like this.

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

girl, don't sweat it. its clear it isn't a positive development. don't sweat it and keep your head up. clearly from db and girl version you see that things that look good aren't always good.

Nina said...

i 2nd what yw said...