CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Fucking Hate Him!!!!

Did I fool you into thinking this was going to be an interesting blog post? It's not. Who do I hate? My massage therapist. I can not remember the last time I cried from physical pain but last thursday, and again today, I cried during my massage.

I thought it would a nice relaxing massage, like when I go to the spa...it's not. It's painful and makes me want to kill myself. Don't even get me started on my massage therapist either. I was a little relieved to see that he wasn't even remotely attractive as I think having a sexy masseuse would just make me self conscious. But then I've got this dorky, unattractive guy that is probably 15 yrs older then me digging his hairy knuckles into my back and trying to make small talk and it drives me fucking mental.

So if you guys see the headlines "Massage Patient Murders Unsuspecting Masseuse" and I disappear from the blog world...you know that this is me.

1 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

lmao. you crack me up. i remember the first time i got a full body, dude said "take of your clothes"....screeetch! what? lol. my feet are ticklish so i had to hold the head board so i wouldn't kick him from tickling.