CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Untitled.

I walked into the coffee shop early this morning to get my caffeine fix. I walked in and got my tea. I was just about to walk out the door when I ran right into G. I should have known that I couldn't avoid him for the rest of my life (as previously planned) and I should have known that going into this place at 7am would be the one and only time I'd run into him here. He stood there looking sexy as hell (as per usual) and had that slightly serious and quizzical expression on his face. I think I blushed immediately when I saw him. He smiled his quirky half-smile at me and asked how I was. I stammered slightly but managed to get out an "alright, you?" He invited me to sit and have coffee with him. My brain thought "NO! DON'T DO IT!" but my heart had other plans.

Coffee went well. Small talk on what we've been up to these past few months. I asked how his band was, he asked how my finals went. We ended up spending a few hours just talking about everything. He looked at me the way he used to. My heart raced.

Before I knew it, we were back at my house to watch a movie. The movie ended too soon and we were standing in my foyer. He brushed my hair away from my face and pulled me into him for a hug. I automatically felt comfortable. We looked into each others eyes and I knew what was about to happen. He leaned forward towards me and then...

I fucking woke up. There's nothing worse than waking up from an amazing dream realizing it was only (and will only ever be) a dream. Feeling heartbroken and kinda of lame right now.

1 comments:

Nina said...

damn!!! damn! damn!

*hugs*

love the new layout..