CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weird!

I just had to paint a fake toenail on my baby toe. My baby toenail just fucking fell off this morning. How weird is that? It didn't hurt or anything, like it didn't pull off; it literally just fell off. I felt weird walking around in my flip flops with purple painted toenails and one unpainted nailless toe so I just painted where my toenail used to be.

Odd thing is, this isn't even close to the first time it's happened...happens all the time. Weirder is that I was talking to a friend last night about how it happens all the time and then this morning it just fell off.

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

lol. i barely have pinky toe nails and if i'm not careful when clipping, my toe will look nailess like yours. lol. funny to hear other people have the same issue.

Nina said...

hahah@the tag being pointless posts