CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ahhhhhh!

I went to swoon-worthy boys concert last night. He's a drummer in a folky/blues kind of band. There was major flirting. Although, keep in mind it was Grade 8 style flirting because we're so so awkward. But we discussed our awkwardness and that we take comfort in each other's social ineptitude. We also made a flea market date for Sunday.

But right now...I'm more worried about tonight. What do I wear? (thanks for freaking me out about that Nicole :P) How much should I drink? I can't drink too much because then I might jump him right in the bar and I really don't want to come across as that kind of girl (even though I kind of am that kind of girl) because I really like him.

I'm not good with the date thing, can you tell?

And at what point, is it safe to tell my brother that I'm dating (are we dating?!) his ex-roommate?

4 comments:

ColeyMarie said...

Oops! I'm sure whatever you decide to wear will be absolutely fabulous! :)

Ah yes, how much to drink? Been there... on one hand, drinking enough to where you feel comfortable and the conversation comes easier...thumbs up! Drinking enough to bring you to the point where you start searching out dark corners for inappropriate behaviour? Well, thumbs up sometimes, but mostly thumbs down.

Tipsy-drunk flirting though? Good times had by all! I suggest that route because that way, you still have the fun, but without the 'ohmygod, did I really do that?" moment the next morning.

Of course, this coming from the girl who's going out drinking with her ex tonight.

As for the whole brother thing? Yeah... I'd probably wait on that, at least another day or so.

Have fun tonight, Amanda!! Looking forward to reading all about it :)

Nina said...

you're not dating, yet....lol

Young woman on a journey said...

i would wait on the brother thing...

no, you are not dating yet...don't rush it.

have fun and don't stress too much!

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

I've awarded you the honesty award. check out my blog tomorrow around 12 to see what that is...

xox,
nina