CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We skipped the dating process

So last night...well I don't remember much of it. I get to the pub and I'm meeting Geoff (ya, we're just going to use his real name) there and when I walk in BFF1 and DB's girlfriend are there. This is bad news. DB's girlfriend drinks heavily and she definitely had me drinking a lot. So here's a recap of everything I remember. (I'm so totally disappointed in myself)

-Geoff comes in and we hug. I am 3 drinks down at this point and that's a lot in a very short period of time

-DB's girlfriend buys a pitcher of beer for me and her to share. That pitcher goes quickly.

-I catch Geoff singing along to a Justin Timberlake song and I swoon

-Another pitcher (oh this is where it gets fuzzy)

-There's a lot of canoodling between Geoff and I

-DB comes in and says "hey Geoff, you look awfully cheerful today" my response to that was "IT'S BECAUSE OF MEEEEEEE!" (fuck, I'm a dork)

-Pitcher is empty and I feel the need for more beer. Geoff buys me a beer...I spill it all over him (and again, fuck, I'm a dork)

-I remember Geoff walking me home.

-I remember waking up beside him sometime in the middle of the night naked (I can only assume we had sex)

-After waking up, we have sex

-and then we have sex again

-This morning we have sex again and once more for good measure (holy crap!)

-We go for breakfast, he says "so I guess I should have a chat with your brother." I ask him what he is planning on saying to him and he said "well that we're a couple, I guess" I opt to let SIS tell him for us.

-We changed our facebook relationship status's this morning to reflect our couplehood.

I'm feeling giddy and I know we're just dating and we'll actually probably take it kind of slow (unless I'm drunk apparently) from here on out. I do feel a little weird about how everything happened but I'm okay with it.

Also, my vagina hurts like you wouldn't believe but it's one of those good hurts

2 comments:

ColeyMarie said...

omg Seriously?

I need to start going to your bars. You have all the fun!!

I'm kinda sorta incredibly jealous of you and your sore girly parts right now.

I'm also very happy and excited for you! Yay!! Clearly, you picked out the right outfit to wear :)

Nina said...

omg!

we have sex. then we have sex. then we have sex again...

lol

so jealous...*sigh*