CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cheering up! Another suggestion...

I've decided to become a hermit. This is mostly due to the fact that this semester at school is going to be hard and I need to concentrate on school for a little while. While I was reading Oedipus, which is quite interesting by the way, I thought to myself "Man this could be way more interesting if it was acted out in play form (as it is a play.)" So, with the audience of my cats, I acted out the entire play of Oedipus in my living room. It was so much fun. I don't think my cats enjoyed it quite as much as I did but that doesn't matter. Does this make me a total nerd? I think it does, but I care not.

So add acting out random plays to my cats, to the list of Cheer Up Methods!

Edit to add: This totally puts me on the list for Crazy Cat Lady doesn't it?

1 comments:

ColeyMarie said...

You say crazy cat lady like it's a bad thing!