CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tattoo Therapy

So I had my consultation today about my half sleeve. I'm feeling very energetic right now and I'm totally stoked on this tattoo. If any of you know anything about tarot cards, I'm going to get the image for the strength card on my right arm. If you don't know, this is a drawing of a woman with her hand on a lions mouth. The drawing on most tarot cards is kind of renaissancey and the woman looks quite angelic. I'm going to get a more updated, realistic (and less angelic) version. So this will set me back a minimum of $800. $800 but totally fucking worth it.

I won't get to see the drawing until the end of February and I'm going to be antsy until then, but hey, this gives me something to look forward to!

1 comments:

Nina said...

God be with you! have 3 tatts and they all hurt like the dickens....