CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 9, 2009

You guys deserve an embarassing Amanda moment

So today, I get home and my schedule has been a little off lately so I was surprised that when I got home today I really had to poop (it's usually in the morning.) No biggy, I enjoy a good poop occasionally, nothing to be embarrassed about there. So I sit on the john, do my business and it's time to clean up. And as I'm wiping my behind, my sweater sleeve slides down and becomes my toilet paper!!! Ohhhhh hell no. Stupid sweater. Obviously that went right in the wash. And then in the trash once it was cleaned. There's no way I can keep "poop-sweater" around, clean or not. Every time I'd put it on, I'd be reminded of the day where I wiped my ass with my sweater sleeve.

I suppose it could have been worse. I could have had a boyfriend that would have asked me why I was I came out of the bathroom hanging on to my sweater as though it was some sort of biohazard (it kinda was.)

0 comments: